SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (he did mind)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. quiet – b. peaceful|
2. path – e. trail
3. valuable – a. worthwhile
4. satisfied – c. content
5. realize – d. understand
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- UHGHTOT – thought
- CITLNLGEOC – collecting
- EDIDECD – decided
- ESNHBCRA – branches
- DSYORTE – destroy
- EPKSO – spoke
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- He lived with his parents in a small home close to a quiet farming village.
- One day, he decided to chop down a tree.
- Jim listened and thought the tree was right.
- His mother cooked meals on a wood stove.
- He saw a coconut tree and decided to cut it down.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.