SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIS ESL LISTENING STORY.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (no children)
- F (seeds)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
1. make a plan – d. prepare
2. village – a. small town
3. the right amount – e. sufficient
4. honest – b. truthful
5. for weeks – c. a long time
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- DNOOBY – nobody
- VITNIED – invited
- ANOUMT – amount
- EIDDSUT – studied
- OCEVI – voice
- ESED – seed
Write the five sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- There was nobody to take his place after he died.
- He thought he could grow the best flower.
- Every week, he gave it the right amount of water and sunshine.
- He showed his father the empty pot.
- The person with the best flower would be the future leader.