SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (about 700 years later)
- F (spearate block for each page)
- F (a press with movable metal letters)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
| 1. string – c. sequence |
2. weak point – e. flaw
3. improvement – a. enhancement
4. range – b. variety
5. easy – d. effortless
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- FUPROELW – powerful
- AVELOBM – movable
- ITSNGIFH – shifting
- ECPORSS – process
- ENIMCDIE – medicine
- SGNTRI – string
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- His weak glue had two unusual features.
- He was trying to make glue that could be used to build planes.
- That’s when he thought about weak glue.
- Spencer and Art had a unique product with no practical use at first.
- Post-It notes are small pieces of yellow paper with glue on the back.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.