SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIS ESL LISTENING STORY.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (he put it back on the ground)
- F (she wanted him to finish school)
- F (two pieces)
- F (the next day)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
1. present – d. gift
2. finish – a. complete
3. pleased – b. content
4. see – c. visit
5. following – e. next
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- ESPTENR – present
- SALMOT – almost
- HISNFIDE – finished
- SDLEPEA – pleased
- SIESMD – missed
- ESNILTED – listened
Write the five sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- She was making a shirt.
- They loved each other very much.
- She got some scissors, held up the shirt and cut it in half.
- Does a good man take something that’s not his?
- He went outside and put the money on the road just where he found it.