SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIS ESL LISTENING STORY.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (the teacher asked the question)
- F (yard)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
1. heated discussion – c. loud debate
2. settle this argument – a. resolve
3. strange – d. unexpected
4. declare – e. state
5. confused – b. puzzled
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- OGILIREN – religion
- TTESEL – settle
- UTRQEES – request
- NDECIFNOCE – confidence
- TICENRA – certain
- EODHCUT – touched
Write the five sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- The old teacher listened and then spoke.
- Each person touched one part of the elephant and made a statement.
- After careful consideration, he made a rather strange request.
- Soon the discussion became a shouting match.
- Perhaps he can settle this argument and tell us what god is.