SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (they weigh about 300 tonnes)
- F (3 blades)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. dirty – b. polluted|
2. change – d. convert
3. move – e. rotate
4. produce – a. create
5. size – c. dimensions
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- LEDBAS – blades
- TIEYLCITECR – electricity
- RNSUETIB – turbines
- URESIOS – serious
- NISEEFBT – benefits
- SRCEOU – source
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Cities that buy wind power have to purchase another source of energy.
- Using oil is bad because it makes dirty air.
- One big turbine costs about 4 million dollars.
- When the wind moves, the blades turn.
- One large turbine can produce enough power for about 300 homes for a year.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.