SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIS ESL LISTENING STORY.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (village)
- F (on purpose)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
1. generous – b. giving
2. tone – d. sound
3. flowed out – e. spilled
4. unusual – a. surprising
5. opinions – c. judgements
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- CAYFN – fancy
- SINNOPIO – opinions
- ERNRAGTS – stranger
- RLIETAMA – material
- NJEYEOD – enjoyed
- AVLEILG – village
Write the five sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- He talked to almost everyone who visited his home.
- The man did not speak like a student in search of knowledge.
- The teacher picked up the pot and poured tea into the man’s cup.
- Many people came to visit him.
- He turned his head, looked at the man and said, Your mind is like this cup.