SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIS ESL LISTENING STORY.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (it’s in processed food)
- F (they make people eat more food)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
1. hidden – b. concealed
2. processed – c. refined
3. craving – d. hunger
4. effect – e. result
5. bottom line – a. conclusion
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- PEIOMRV – improve
- RKSUATERMEP – supermarket
- SNSACK – snacks
- PEUCOL – couple
- AESRVC – craves
- SIYACLHP – physical
Write the five sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- There are many kinds of sugar.
- The worst kind is hidden sugar.
- After the good feeling goes away, the brain tells us to eat more.
- When we eat small amounts of food with good sugar, like a banana, our body slowly produces energy.
- The first couple of weeks might be uncomfortable.