SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (in Seattle)
- F (100 books a day)
- F (annual revenue)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. large – c. gigantic|
2. job – e. position
3. program – a. software
4. workers – b. employees
5. office – d. workplace
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- EALTB – table
- NOLMILI – million
- PMCTEOUR – computer
- IGKROWN – working
- ESBTGGI – biggest
- RKSOSOBOTE – bookstores
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- He had a good job but wanted to do something different.
- They were too small and didn’t have many books.
- Jeff created a store with a million books and called it Amazon.
- The office was in a garage and the table was made from an old door.
- People liked the easy to use web design and large number of books.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.