SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIS ESL LISTENING STORY.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (we’re looking at blue light and not the sky)
- F (seven)
- F (the inside part of gas)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
1. basic – d. fundamental
2. separated – a. broken
3. indigo – b. dark blue
4. observe – c. hit
5. collide – e. next
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- CSROCU – occurs
- CECNISE – science
- TRID – dirt
- RUASCFE – surface
- ODINIG – indigo
- ROSVEBE – observe
Write the five sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- That’s the blue we observe when we look at the sky.
- When we see blue, we’re not looking at the sky.
- If you look up into the air on a clear day, you might think there’s nothing up there.
- Now think about all the gas in the atmosphere.
- All of these things together are called the atmosphere.