SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (he moved to America in 1884)
- F (he unvented AC electricity)
- F (he imagined the idea of a mobile phone)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. intelligent – c. brilliant|
2. imagine – a. dream up
3. cheap – b. economical
4. habits – e. manners
5. leave – d. quit
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- NIRVOETN – inventor
- OYMPCNA – company
- RMMEREEB – remember
- NAMDGIIE – imagined
- NCSTIETIS – scientist
- CTIIRELYCET – electricity
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Tesla’s life shows us that it’s good to be intelligent.
- Sometimes he imagined things that were not possible.
- He did not like to shake hands with people and he loved number 3.
- AC was better because it moves long distances without losing much power.
- He could read a book and remember everything in it.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.