SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (Vietnam)
- F (the British were first)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. trade – a. lethal|
2. global – b. origins
3. poisonous – c. commerce
4. combination – d. international
5. roots – e. mixture
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- NOMDDTIEA – dominated
- UESCA – sauce
- SRIVENO – version
- SMROUOHSM – mushrooms
- YILPRPOTUA – popularity
- TOEPRX – export
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- He removed the fish and added more tomatoes and some sugar.
- The history of ketchup is a story about trade and change.
- Chinese sailors frequently traveled to Asian ports in search of trade opportunities.
- Around the 1600s, Chinese sailors met traders from England.
- It’s changed a lot since it was discovered in Asia about 500 years ago.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.