SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (it’s growing in popularity)
- F (160 kph)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. combine – c. blend|
2. virtual – e. computer generated
3. smash – b. shatter
4. catch on – a. flourish
5. cutting edge – d. avant-garde
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- TAATRTC – attract
- ATRLEIY – reality
- IETIPMTNCOO – competition
- IRVLAUT – virtual
- ASSLTEBOC – obstacles
- SIOOSNLICL – collisions
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Drone racing is a new sport that seems to be catching on.
- It’s common for a drone to hit something and smash into small pieces.
- Racing drone technology is different from the machines sold to department stores.
- It’s like you’re in the driver’s seat of the drone.
- As video clips of racing drones spread across social media, interest in the sport grew.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.