SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (1890s)
- F (named after the person who improved the pen)
- F (that was Biro)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
| 1. simple – e. dependable|
2. pocket – a. space
3. flow – b. movement
4. reliable – d. straightforward
5. turning action – c. rotation
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- LGIENLFRI – refilling
- AERPETAS – separate
- REEEIDDVL – delivered
- UGNITRN – turning
- INUNFAOT – fountain
- UCAREDSPH – purchased
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- The second improvement was ink quality.
- While working, he noticed that his fountain pen created problems.
- Sometimes improving an old idea is good enough.
- First, he placed a tiny metal ball inside a pocket at the tip of the pen.
- These changes greatly reduced costs and made it more reliable.