SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (it decreases in speed)
- F (in 2011)
- F (can be more 100 km wide)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. destroy – e. ruin|
2. surface – a. outside
3. volume – b. quantity
4. pull back – d. retreat
5. huge – c. colossal
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- IATDL – tidal
- VETIRDCUETS – destructive
- TECONLASI – coastline
- LAHPSS – splash
- OVEMUL – volume
- NRLAEUC – nuclear
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Tidal waves move surface water.
- When it falls back into the sea, a big splash is created.
- A tsunami is a wave with lots of energy.
- It’s a series of waves usually created by an undersea earthquake.
- As a tsunami moves close to land, it begins to slow down.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.