SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (France)
- F (she was at the top of her class)
- F (she was the first femail professor in Europe)
- F (physics and chemistry)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
1. focus – c. concentration
2. spare – a. extra
3. ill – b. sickly
4. bright – e. intelligent
5. talented – d. skilled
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- VIDRE – drive
- ANLIYLIIT – initially
- RNOOH – honor
- SSIDEAE – disease
- UTOHG – tough
- DMADREE – dreamed
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- When she was 24, she went to university in Paris.
- Marie worked as a home teacher.
- Her life is a story of focus, difficulty and achievement.
- While working in a lab doing experiments, she met a bright scientist and researcher.
- That is how Marie became the first female professor in Europe.