SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (electricity makes lightning)
- F (thunder is loud)
- False (negative energy jumps out of clouds)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
| 1. circuit – b. loop|
2. triggers – a. sets off
3. deserves – d. merits
4. flows – e. runs
5. enormous – c. infinite
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- PTRACPAEEI – appreciate
- NRWAOR – narrow
- SALHF – flash
- SOSHTO – shoots
- ESPAL – leaps
- RCITUIC – circuit
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- That crashing triggers three events.
- Lightning often stays inside a cloud or leaps to a nearby cloud.
- Turn on the flashlight, and the circuit opens, electricity flows and light appears.
- Negative energy from the cloud shoots down the path.
- It’s the result of electricity flowing along a path.