SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (he bought it in 1845)
- F (he frequently bought ideas)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. change – c. modify|
2. electricity – e. power
3. alone – a. independently
4. made – b. earned
5. make – d. create
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- RNATDUESDN – understand
- PENHDEPA – happened
- LNARE – learn
- CAIMPNSEO – companies
- TREHO – other
- BBLU – bulb
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Edison once said he didn’t need to make new things.
- People bought it and Edison made lots of money.
- He used companies to buy ideas.
- We can sometimes find a new idea if we find an old one and change it.
- He had a team working for his company.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions about jeans.