SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (about 3% of the total budget)
- F (about 291 languages)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. intent – e. aim|
2. primary – a. principal
3. donation – b. contribution
4. budget – c. fiscal estimate
5. field – d. area of expertise
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- BVLILAEAA – available
- DESCAU – caused
- YAIPRMR – primary
- UCIPLB – public
- DABRN – brand
- LIINMLO – million
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Funding for Wikipedia comes from public donations.
- A wiki lets people collaborate online to create and change articles.
- According to the original plan, its articles would be written by volunteers who were experts in different fields.
- Wikipedia gets about 13 million visitors per day.
- By the end of the first year, there were 20,000 articles with another 1500 added every month.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.