SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (12 kilograms a day)
- F (18 months)
- F (1600 pandas)
- F (longer in the zoo)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. strong – e. powerful|
2. big – c. immense
3. hard – a. solid
4. enough – b. adequate
5. land – d. habitat
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- HTGIE – eight
- HCRAE – reach
- NSRTEGI – resting
- EROTSFS – forests
- MBOBOA – bamboo
- SSCULME – muscles
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- A lot of land with bamboo is taken away from pandas.
- Bears grow up to 1.5 meters high and can reach 135 kilograms.
- They open their eyes when they are about eight weeks old.
- It has a large tail and eats bamboo, but it is not big.
- About 300 pandas live in zoos around the world.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions about pandas.