SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (roads were built to salt mines)
- F (100,000 not 1,000,000)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
| 1. essential – e. indispensable|
2. weapons – b. armaments
3. enhance – a. improve
4. trigger – c. cause
5. value – d. worth
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- FUCLEEIDNN – influenced
- DAIVDILUNI – individual
- EOECTLCLD – collected
- TDNISAT – distant
- LSIIFPYM – simplify
- ITLFPLEUN – plentiful
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- He led a salt march that attracted 100,000 followers.
- People in early societies boiled ocean water to get salt.
- It keeps us alive and enhances the taste of food.
- Because of its high value, soldiers were paid with salt instead of money.
- Salt taxes and bad laws in the 1930s made people angry at the British Empire.