SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (invented in California)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. strong – b. long-lasting|
2. special – d. unique
3. broke – e. crushed
4. find – a. discover
5. changes – c. adjustments
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- TANPS – pants
- ESEUACB – because
- ESTALD – lasted
- ANSHTK – thanks
- OCWYBO – cowboy
- TSSNDTEU – students
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- He sold pants to men looking for gold.
- People liked them because they lasted a long time and did not cost a lot of money.
- Older people did not like jeans.
- They broke lots of rocks and moved lots of water.
- Some schools did not let students come in if they were wearing jeans.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions about jeans.