SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F ( a shampoo bottle)
- F (he was an inventor)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. 1. upside down – e. inverted|
2. squeeze – a. compress
3. lid – d. cap
4. sales – c. purchases
5. innovation – b. restructure
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- AESID – ideas
- ERKDOW – worked
- ICLSTAP – plastic
- RCGXNIEIENEP – experiencing
- UMOSCREN – consumer
- VNONOSANITI – innovations
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Sometimes people hit the bottom of the bottle to get the ketchup out.
- The story of the lid begins with a man who saw a problem and found an answer.
- Great ideas do not need to be big.
- He sold it to companies that made shampoo and baby food.
- Paul tried 111 different designs.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.