SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (52)
- F (9.25 x 12 equals 111)
- F (32 black squares)
- F (they both way the same)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. divide – b. separate|
2. journal – a. publication
3. equal – e. uniform
4. purchase – c. acquire
5. total – d. sum
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- NOZED – dozen
- RNUOLAJ – journal
- IADNI – India
- RLOGKAMIS – kilograms
- CEIVERE – receive
- EICESCN – science
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- My brother has a beautiful wooden desk with a chessboard on top.
- How many months are in a year?
- How many times per year will he receive the journal?
- Two math teachers purchased 12 packs of computer paper.
- If she buys 63 oranges, how much will she spend?