SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (they probaly came from Mexico)
- F (the white part of the pepper)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. drug – b. medicine|
2. spices – d. seasoning
3. international – e. global
4. probably – a. likely
5. considered – c. regarded
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- DAILNS – island
- UUTECLR – culture
- ARETD – trade
- REWKNOT – network
- TSETA – taste
- SROINEG – regions
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- From there it moved to other parts of Asia and Africa.
- The red chilli pepper probably first started to grow in Mexico.
- The Aztecs and Mayas ate red peppers and used them as a drug to help sick people.
- They had a large network, many ships and lots of products to trade.
- The hot ones contain a special oil inside the white part of the pepper.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.