SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (in 1967)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. screen – c. monitor|
2. advanced – a. groundbreaking
3. features – d. characteristic
4. design – b. style
5. special – e. unique
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- PVEEXEINS – expensive
- RMEVIOP – improve
- KCBOL – block
- IAMHCEN – machine
- TNRTAPIMO – important
- WOASTRFE – software
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- The story of the mouse teaches us about business.
- The first mouse looked like a large block of wood with a red button on top.
- The story usually tells people that their lives will be better with this machine.
- It should have a nice design and sell for a low price.
- This machine used a mouse to touch small images on the screen.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.