SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (about 60 people per week on average)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. disease – c. illness|
2. poison – d. venom
3. cute – a. adorable
4. attack – e. charge
5. scary – b. frightening
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- UDESGONAR – dangerous
- PRHSA – sharp
- NOPSOI – poison
- EASEIDS – disease
- SEGRATN – strange
- LTISHAOP – hospital
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- The dangerous mosquitoes live mostly in Africa.
- Hippos will attack humans and other animals if their babies are in danger.
- That bug causes a disease called malaria.
- Crocodiles will attack big animals like elephants and hippos.
- Cobras have a poison that makes people sick.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions about deadly animals.