SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (5 million people per day)
- F (20%)
- F (pay more)
- F (500 cities)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. connect – b. link|
2. register – d. enrol
3. available – e. accessible
4. keep – a. retain
5. vary – c. fluctuate
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- NLLBIIO – billion
- EOVEPLD – develop
- NOCUTCA – account
- OOINLTAC – location
- DSPNDEE – depends
- DLYVREEI – delivery
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Customers create an account with a credit card and download the app.
- It’s the app that connects people and car drivers.
- Each day, 5 million people get a ride with Uber somewhere in the world.
- The app measures trip distance and travel time.
- The amount people pay also depends on time of day.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.