SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (he did not feel bad)
- F (he did go to the army because of his bad leg)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. respond – b. reply|
2. strange – c. curious
3. terrible – e. awful
4. glad – a. delighted
5. big – d. enormous
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- VOERDRECE – recovered
- DTEILNSE – listened
- ACTEPC – accept
- LIEGLVA – village
- SMIAALN – animals
- ETMNOM – moment
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- The son lived for a long time with his two horses.
- One day, the horse ran away.
- When good or bad things occur, we shouldn’t feel overly happy or unhappy.
- Young men from every village were forced to become soldiers.
- It’s a story about how people respond to good or bad events.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.