SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (the Romans added cheese)
- F (after WW2)
- F (in 1830)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. pound – c. thump|
2. rarely – a. infrequently
3. stand – e. cart
4. pop up – b. appear
5. move abroad – d. emigrate
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- NATIECN – ancient
- UCESA – sauce
- BHSER – herbs
- REACZ – craze
- TUCRS – crust
- ETSYA – yeast
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- In 1889, pizza became popular in Italy.
- They added water and cooked it on a hot rock.
- Ten centuries later, tomato sauce was finally added to flatbread.
- By the 1750s, flatbread with tomato sauce was an essential part of the diet in Naples.
- When they moved, they brought their food culture with them.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.