SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (it became popular in the 1600s)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. strange – d. odd|
2. business – a. trade
3. took – e. stole
4. spread – b. distribute
5. complete – c. finish
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- UWEDRFLNO – wonderful
- CSRETE – secret
- SDLNASI – islands
- OEOLNTLDCR – controlled
- RWEOP – power
- DVETIIS – visited
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- There were coffee seeds in the flowers.
- Some people in Europe wanted their own coffee trees.
- The King showed the officer a coffee tree.
- A gift from a secret girlfriend is how Brazil’s coffee industry started.
- The people who controlled these trees didn’t want to sell them.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.