SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (drops stick together)
- F (cirrus clouds are thin like feathers)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
| 1. block – e. obstruct|
2. factor – c. element
3. form – b. create
4. stretch – a. extend
5. stick – d. cling
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- RTEHGEOT – together
- EAFRETHS – feathers
- SEISNHNU – sunshine
- RAEETNGE – generate
- NDSPDEE – depends
- NODIGI – indigo
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- There are four main categories of clouds.
- A drop is a small amount of water mixed with a bit of pollution in the air.
- Alto clouds usually block a lot of sunshine.
- Cloud color depends on a couple of factors: light and water drops.
- When billions of drops stick together, they form a cloud.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.