SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (she got the idea on a train)
- F (many companies rejected her book)
- F (with her daughter)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. creator – d. author|
2. true – a. legitimate
3. special – b. remarkable
4. continue – e. carry on
5. no job – c. out of work
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- RTERAOC – creator
- TSIEROS – stories
- IRMEARD – married
- FNEHSIDI – finished
- URDNAO – around
- NDGNELA – England
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Now she wanted to sell it.
- She wasn’t happy because she wanted to write.
- Kids around the world loved reading about Harry.
- One day on a train to London, she had an idea.
- He liked her book and took it to a company called Bloomsbury