SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (perhaps invented in Italy)
- F (black and brown seeds)
- F (yellow mustard is popular in baseball stadiums)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
| 1. spicy – b. sharp|
2. gentle – d. moderate
3. creamy – a. smooth
4. tang – c. zest
5. aroma – e. smell
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- LMWLEO – mellow
- NIEUUQ – unique
- IDQLUI – liquid
- NNIEEST – intense
- UPNETGN – pungent
- TATICNEORNOCN – concentration
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Black seeds produce an intense heat, the kind that can burn your tongue.
- Famous for a shiny lemon color, it’s a standard fixture at family picnics and baseball games.
- Some mustard is mellow, and some is flamethrower hot.
- In England, people buy the powdered version in a can and add water at home.
- Mustard is made from ground mustard plant seeds.