SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (other people showed it to a game company)
- F (he worked in the game business)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. turning – c. twisting|
2. shape – e. form
3. understand – b. learn
4. start – a. open
5. purchased – d. acquired
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- SKOCLB – blocks
- HTGIR – right
- YEDNEJO – enjoyed
- SAESHP – shapes
- CATTRNCO – contract
- LINAPTEOT – potential
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- He used it to help students understand shapes.
- The story of the cube teaches us about business.
- The man would find a company to sell it.
- Erno tried to turn the blocks and match the colours.
- It’s the game with six sides and small moving blocks.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.