SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (a team at Apple created the iPod)
- F (it was popular after changes were made)
- F (it changed the way people listened to music)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. challenge – b. project|
2. developed – d. invented
3. rich – a. affluent
4. version – e. type
5. leader – c. pioneer
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- CCDEATIN – accident
- EVDIR – drive
- OIMLBE – mobile
- TRPDOUSC – products
- NNIACALIF – financial
- OESNIVR – version
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- The company was not rich like it is today.
- He was in Japan looking for new technology.
- Steve loved the idea and told him to finish it by October.
- Changes were made and a new version worked with all computers.
- These changes helped make the iPod popular.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.