SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIS ESL LISTENING STORY.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (country)
- F (he didn’t want to walk four more hours to go back home)
- F (late morning)
- F (he gave a funny answer)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
1. very fast – c. rapid
2. give up – a. quit
3. a moment – b. briefly
4. answered – e. replied
5. other – d. opposite
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- ACRETEH – teacher
- DHEAUGL – laughed
- RTHANEO – another
- ONMINGR – morning
- MVONIG – moving
- OANUIITST – situation
Write the five sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Late one morning, a young monk was walking in the country.
- After a few hours, he came to a river.
- He decided to take a rest and think about his situation.
- That would be another four hour walk.
- How can I get to the other side?