SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (he improved the telescope)
- F (the Church punished critical thinkers)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
| 1. transform – b. revolutionize|
2. modify – c. alter
3. proof – e. validation
4. theory – a. proposition
5. figure – d. individual
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- USDEREF – refused
- IFESICTCNI – scientific
- NIRVSEUE – universe
- IEORSSU – serious
- TSROMYANO – astronomy
- FEIIDDOM – modified
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- He developed theories based on scientific principles and knowledge.
- One day, he heard about an invention.
- They forced Galileo to admit he was mistaken.
- He watched them reveal orbits and discovered patterns.
- People loved reading about distant stars that were not visible.