SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
| 1. tube – e. cylinder|
2. unique – d. particular
3. accident – b. serendipity
4. accurate – a. precise
5. huge – c. gargantuan
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- VIALR – rival
- ULFENNECI – influence
- LISODESR – soldiers
- AVITL – vital
- ARCECATU – accurate
- OBBOMA – bamboo
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- With cannons on ships, navies controlled the seas, harbors and trade routes.
- It helped build roads, tunnels and mines by breaking large rocks into small pieces.
- Early cannons were extremely practical because they destroyed forts.
- Burning powder produced a gas that launched stones into the air.
- All of these things were possible because of an accident.