SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIS ESL LISTENING STORY.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (in the afternoon)
- F (a stick)
- F (listening and thinking is the goal)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
- detailed – d. specific
- answered – b. responded
- goal – e. objective
- beyond – a. past
- wonderful – c. magnificent
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- NJEOID – joined
- EERLSVA – several
- DREITCONI – direction
- OEHGNU – enough
- OTNOYUTPIRP – opportuntity
- NORGW – wrong
Write the five sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Each afternoon, an English teacher enjoyed walking with his dog in the park.
- The teacher raised his hand and pointed to the moon with his finger.
- My finger is kind of like studying methods.
- If students don’t look beyond the finger, they’ll never have an opportunity to experience the big and wonderful moon.
- “It’s looking at your finger,” the student replied.