SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (from the maple tree)
- F (usually hot or spicy)
- F (bees make honey)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
1. stand for – d. represent
2. sleepy – c. drowsy
3. create – e. manufacture
4. special – a. specific
5. make – b. cause
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- TEMIUN – minute
- PTENUA – peanut
- NNOSIO – onions
- PETSGATHI – spaghetti
- UPEPRL – purplse
- FEIRS – fries
Write the five sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Name the spicy Korean food made from cabbage.
- Which country grows more grapes, France or China?
- What are French fries made from?
- Was pizza first made in Italy?
- What Canadian food comes from the inside part of trees?