SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (two people)
- F (search engine)
- F (in a friend’s garage)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. smart – e. intelligent|
2. documents – d. files
3. useful – a. handy
4. contacted – c. approached
5. firm – b. company
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- TUTHAG – taught
- EGRGAA – garbage
- OECUDNTMS – documents
- IFRATOIOMNN – information
- RGONILIA – original
- NICSCEE – science
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Finding useful information took a lot of time.
- He was going to study computer science.
- They wanted to study how documents on the internet were linked.
- They called it Google, which means the number one plus one hundred zeroes.
- They contacted several web executives but nobody wanted to buy it.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.