SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (Gerry was a rich farmer)
- F (the father did that)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. notice – b. observe|
2. scheme – d. scam
3. doubt – e. distrust
4. demand – a. insist
5. determine – c. verify
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- EEIDDN – denied
- NNCTTEO – content
- EDCOSVRI – discover
- REKTAM – market
- BEDTDOU – doubted
- NZDEGERCOI – recognized
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- The police officer didn’t change his mind.
- They took it home and showed it to their father, Mr Brown.
- He knew how to discover the truth.
- He went to the police station and said there were 20 gold pieces in the bag.
- He had a bag with 10 gold pieces in his pocket.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.