SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (cell phones)
- F (he studied SMS)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
1. uncommon – c. few and far between
2. separate – e. individual
3. average – b. mean
4. standard – d. rule
5. style – a. design
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- GNRLAOII – original
- DTLEIIM – limited
- ANSDDRAT – standard
- SGINDEDE – designed
- NOCMMONU – uncommon
- PTEREASA – separate
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Tweets were designed 10 years ago for cell phones.
- The iPhone didn’t even exist.
- Short tweets are here to stay.
- He said the average message was 160 characters or less.
- Twitter said each tweet required 20 characters for the user’s name.