SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (three main people)
- F (her machine made potato chip bags)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. dissatisfied – b. irritated|
2. challenge – d. obstacle
3. scan – a. examine
4. original – e. novel
5. main – c. core
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- EELDMT – melted
- AIIGONRL – original
- IEYLQTU – quietly
- ADGLCEN – glanced
- IMCGNOSUN – consuming
- LICDSE – sliced
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- She made a bag that prevented air from going in or out.
- The history of the potato chip involves three main individuals.
- Starting up a business does not always require an original product.
- The customer glanced at the food on his plate and was not pleased.
- In the 1920s, an unknown person invented a machine to remove skins.