SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (Newton was the first tablet)
- F (iPad came after the iPhone)
- F (300,000 units in the first week)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. screen – b. display|
2. software – e. operating system
3. major – a. substantial
4. dropped – c. decreased
5. stopped – d. terminated
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- TPPALO – laptop
- AISNGEMZA – magazines
- TEBLAT – tablet
- ETEUDRRN – returned
- MPCCHRSOII – microchips
- NDGISE – design
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Apple sold 300,000 in the first week.
- It didn’t do very much.
- One year later, Apple decided to produce a tablet.
- From 2010 to 2015, Apple sold 250 million of these machines.
- People began reading online and bought fewer newspapers and magazines.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.