SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (the next day)
- F (Mr. Kim)
- F (the note said he didn’t take the money)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. village – b. hamlet|
2. foolish – c. unwise
3. note – e. message
4. find – a. discover
5. took – d. stole
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- OENMY – money
- RBPOEML – problem
- GEIALLV – village
- EAVLSE – leaves
- EDUENTRR – returned
- SHELFIM – himself
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- He put the note near the rock.
- He liked to play games with his friends.
- Then he put the money in the hole and covered it with leaves.
- Mr. Kim, an old man from the village, was watching Mr. Lee.
- He decided to look for a place that nobody would find.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions about a Korean fable.