SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIS ESL LISTENING STORY.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (from the other students)
- F (the teacher said the other students should go to a different school)
- F (the teacher helped the bad student)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
1. special – c. unusual
2. take things – e. steal
3. angry – d. annoyed
4. smart – a. bright
5. study at another school – b. transfer
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- REMTAK – market
- LGIOLFOWN – following
- STMRA – smart
- ELEVA – leave
- GTHTHUO – thought
- DRCAE – cared
Write the five sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- One student was not a nice person.
- They wanted the bad student to leave school.
- The teacher called all of the students together for a meeting.
- This bad student doesn’t know what is right and what is wrong.
- The bad student heard the teacher’s kind words.