SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIS ESL LISTENING STORY.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (three events)
- F (low in the sky)
- F (seven layers)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
1. events – b. actions
2. atmosphere – d. up in the sky
3. bend – a. curve
4. smart – e. bright
5. variety – c. many
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- UTFBEIUAL –
Write the five sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- A rainbow is a beautiful act of nature.
- That’s why rainbows are usually seen in the early morning or late afternoon.
- Second, the sun is behind your back
- Now imagine a rainbow.
- All of the colors are shooting off into the sky in random directions.