SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE ACTIVITY ANSWERS THIs free english class.
True or false
Read the sentences. Choose the correct answer.
- F (it launched in 2011)
- F (it helped 108,000 projects)
- F (about 35%)
MATCH THE WORD OR PHRASE ON THE LEFT WITH THE CORRECT SYNONYM.
|1. give – a. donate|
2. launch – d. start
3. propose – b. present
4. influence – e. impact
5. backer – c. supporter
ESL listening activity: anagrams
MOVE THE LETTERS. MAKE A WORD FROM THE ESL LISTENING STORY.
- ENLEIFCNU – influence
- ICSSSMONIMO – commissions
- UNDFDE – funded
- ELAENBS – enables
- ERATWI – waiter
- RAIBLRY – library
Write the sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
- Kickstarter has helped many projects.
- This was an important moment in the short history of the internet.
- By 2016, 11 million people had funded 108,000 projects.
- Perry Chen worked as a waiter.
- One person proposes a project and a budget.
ESL 50-minute lesson activity page
Open the ESL activity page to see the listening and reading questions.